Monday 26 March 2012

Great things

Wonderful friends giving me gorgeous ribbons and buttons for my makes always makes me smile:




I had a cream tea for lunch with a friend on Thursday and couldn't resist having a quick look in New Look. I am loving anything British right now:




Apart from a Pilates class, i was in all day Friday sorting out things for my stall on Saturday. I made myself a quick brie, tomato and chutney toastie for lunch - yummy!!!




Leigh on sea vintage and handmade fair - this is a gorgeous fair and has 2 floors. I resisted looking around for myself this time.




We went to see Nero at Brixton Academy on Saturday night and then to Electric Brixton for the afterparty in the early hours of Sunday morning:





xx


3 comments:

  1. you party girly!! hehe ;0)...i went out with my mum and step dads irish folk band til 1 am a few weekends ago and i couldnt keep my eyes open!- im so not used to staying awake that late...though it was a pretty fun night as it was a booked friends engagement party. love the 'british' t'shirt very kate moss festival look - can see it with a denim skirt and straw hat ;0)...oh' hasnt it been such a beautiful sunny few days...long may it last.

    the crafts, vintage fair looked fab... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s you've inspired me to dig out my old toasty maker...yours looks DELICIOUS x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look/sound of the vintage/hand made fair :) The cream tea sounds good..I haven't had one in awhile, I am going through cream tea withdrawals here :P
    Have a lovely day today :)
    Magie

    ReplyDelete