-My mirror is finally up. It really pulls the room together. Still to do in this room: paint the walls, change curtains and nets, paint fireplace, and build wall units in alcoves:
- First day back at work (sewing at home for Poppy and Daisy)
- Trying out paint for the Lounge - i'm liking white hankerchief on the right.
- Forgot to make this Asda biscuit tree - so a little late, but we did it.
- The hubbies out, i'm feeling a bit rough, so i need comfort food. Cauliflower and Broccoli cheese with veggie sausage, made with local farmers market veg.
- The cutest shortbread biscuits :)
- Foxes in the garden, i managed to get a quick pic through my dirty upstairs window just before they left.
-After a heavy night of drinking and not much sleep - a cheese, onion and ketchup toastie does the trick.
-Todays mission: The eldest got a new desk yesterday, so i am going to have a big clear out sorting out all the things from his old one. Plus all the other junk that had got piled up in his room.