Friday 30 December 2011

Catch up

A yummy roast dinner (stilton and butternut squash pie) and a visit from santa:



I love Dear Zoo and my boys do too. I was thrilled to find this cute top in Sainsburys:




I treated myself to this pretty vinatge style plant too:



Pj day - lots of Christmas films to keep them busy, while i prepare for Christmas:




I have had this poster since i was at college studying for my Nursery Nurse Diploma. I saved all my Nursery World magazine posters and have used them for the boys and i gave alot to pre schools too. This is my favourite Christmas one. The door hanger was made by my youngest with the gift he recieved from Santa:




 Christmas Eve:




Christmas Day. It was wonderful to cook on my Range. Although i did forget i had thrown out alot of old pans. So i didn't have enough!




Boxing Day - i was so busy i forgot to take any photos. There were 19 of us at my house this year!




Chill out day! Here are the pressies my boys got me when they visited their school baazar:








Colchester zoo:




A slobby day at home, eating far too many chocolates and watching The Borrowers and Penelope:




xx


2 comments:

  1. It sounds like the perfect way to spend the holidays..yummy food, cute gifts, relaxing and watching movies :)

    ReplyDelete